Our planned litters and available pups!
We have plans for a late 2020 litter.
At this time our 2020 and 2021 waitlists are full.
Should spots become available I will open them up.
Feel free to contact me if you are still interested in getting on the list, as long as you know the wait is going to be a bit. I am very humbled by all the interest in our pups, thank you all for seeing the quality of our dogs, and how we raise our pups.
We expect beautiful, and conformationally correct Dutch Shepherd puppies that will be quite capable in a variety of working ventures.
-We expect to see herding potential puppies...all pups will be exposed to livestock (chickens, ducks, goats, pigs).
-IPO potential puppies, with very good nose work ability.
-Agility and obedience potential puppies...these dogs are smart, fast and agile.
Our puppies will be raised around children and other animals, we expect stable dogs with excellent character.
We do both ENS, Early Neurological Stimulation, and ESI, Early Scent Introduction, with our neonate pups.
Our dogs are suitable for active family life, dogsport, dogshow, etc.
Fijne Dromen takes great care and consideration in our breeding practices. We are passionate about these amazing dogs; their health, happiness, and keeping their breed top notch is very important to us. Our dogs show appropriate breed character and make excellent sport, farm, or show dogs and loyal family members. Please do your research and be sure a Dutch Shepherd is right for you. We are happy to answer any questions.
All puppies come with limited registration. Full registration, with breeding rights, will only be available on a case by case basis at a higher purchase price.
$500 holding fee due at birth, non-refundable, will be applied to purchase price.
Limited registration/Altered purchase price is $1,500 US dollars.
Full registration purchase price is $2,000 US dollars.
Contract outline made between Fijne Dromen and our puppy buyers can be seen below.
1) The breeder/seller covers life impacting or ending genetic issues that are covered in the contract, failing hips and elbows for example. Cosmetic issues or issues not put in the contract may or may not be covered at the breeders discretion. Puppies are vaccinated and dewormed prior to sale.
2) Our contract does not guarantee “Show Prospects” or “Show Quality”. No good breeder should tell anyone taking an 8 week old puppy that their dog is of guaranteed show quality or even a prospect. Our dogs may, however, be shown at AKC or UKC shows.
3) Our contract demands dog be kept healthy and lean. Our hip and elbow dysplasia guarantee is void in injured, early altered or over weight dogs. Our guarantee against dysplasia, offers a free replacement puppy, no need to return your dog.
4) Our contract demands a puppy sold on LIMITED registration will be spayed or neutered between 18-24 months old, it must not at any point be bred. A puppy sold on FULL registration with breeding rights shall pass health testing and achieve at least 1 title before breeding.
5) Our contract demands training, if you are not experienced and training savvy getting help from a professional BALANCED trainer with high drive working dog experience is imperative.
6) Our contract demands the dog to be kept in a good healthy condition..
7) Our contract demands the return of pup/dog if you at ANY time can not retain possession.
Failure to comply or adhere to this contract in full will result in the puppy/dog being returned, at buyers expense, damages in the amount of $5,000 US dollars, plus all attorney fees incurred by the breeder/seller be paid to the breeder/seller by the buyer.
All disputes are subject to resolution in the breeder/seller’s domicile of Cowlitz County, Washington.